The Ruly Difference


Sorting

Only about 30% of the photos you take are Keepers. The other 70% are unnecessary duplicates, out of focus & mistake shots. Ruly painstakingly separates your Keepers from the clutter.

 

Benefits

  • Avoid time-consuming sorting
  • Keepers are automatically identified
  • You choose to keep or delete clutter

Organizing

Ruly organizes your files to make navigation intuitive & easy. On the right is a typical unorganized photo library. Below that you'll see a Ruly example, with thoughtfully chosen folder names like "August Vacation."

 

Benefits

  • Automatically organized by event & date
  • Find photos quickly
  • All the year’s edited Highlights in one folder

Editing

All Highlight shots undergo a full edit. We start by cropping & straightening to add emphasis to the photo subject. Next, we make corrections to exposure, contrast & color, then add finishing touches to make your Highlights look fantastic - totally ready to share & print.

 

Benefits

  • Automatically cropped, corrected & optimized photos
  • Ready for posting to social media
  • Perfect for making prints or photo books

Say goodbye to your unruly photo mess.

Sorry, but we’re currently not taking any new customers. We’re working on the next evolution of Ruly, which we’re very excited about. It’s not ready yet, but give us your email address and we’ll keep you updated!